ATM Pacific’s Trip for 2 to Las Vegas Giveaway via Vacations Hawaii
Video Vend, Inc. d.b.a. ATM Pacific & Pacific Advertising Solutions
99-1285 Halawa Valley Street, Aiea Hawaii 96701
At all ATM Pacific’s ATMs on Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Big Island
Video Vend, Inc. d.b.a. ATM Pacific, Pacific Advertising Solutions
August 15, 2016 – September 14, 2016
Scan QR Code with smartphone at any ATM Pacific locations on Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Big Island. Entry registration will appear. Simply fill in and send. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per ATM location per giveaway a month. Multiple entries are possible by scanning other ATM Pacific ATMs in different locations. Preload free QR code app on smartphone.
Number of Giveaways on Each Drawing Cycle
One (1) at the end of each giveaway period.
Total Number of Winners
Six (6) winners, (1) for each month (see period dates above)
(Company reserves the right to cancel giveaway at any time)
Prize and Value
Winner of giveaway will receive one (1) trip package for two (2) to Las Vegas which includes:
Vegas giveaway packages including: roundtrip airfare on our nonstop Omni International charter flights Between Honolulu & Vegas, four or five nights at the California Hotel, 3 meals daily with roundtrip Vegas airport transfers. Note: At least one guest must be a Hawaii resident or active military based in Hawaii. Guests must be 21 years or older to receive meal coupons. Note our 5 night options depart Sunday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s, our Friday departures is our 4 night option.
Trip prize must be redeemed within five (5) days of notification. Total approximate retail value of trip package is $1,900.00.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Odds of being drawn and winning the giveaway depends on the number of valid and correct entries received. All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth below.
How to Enter
Scan QR code on the ATM ad screen at any ATM Pacific locations on Oahu, Maui Kauai & Big Island. When scanning the QR code an entry form will appear on your phone. You must complete the form and send. By entering, you will be sent an entry verification. By entering, Entrants consent s to Company’s use of entrants email address for this promotion. Entrant is not required to buy goods or services to qualify. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Qualify and Win
One (1) winner at the end of each giveaway period will be selected by random drawing from among valid Qualifiers. Winner(s) shall be notified by email and/or announced on ATM Pacific’s website on the 19th for the preceding Giveaway period.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, has an active email address, and has downloaded the free QR Code Reader app. Authorized account holder of the email address is considered the entrant. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with email capabilities, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
- Employees of Video Vend, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each entity listed are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
- Eligibility age is 21.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Company is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, internet errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if entrants email is not received. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and may not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entrant’s mobile service provider may charge for emails sent and received according to its standard phone rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans.
- Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Company is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Giveaway.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. Any trip related prizes are subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and do not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, spa treatments, taxes or any other expenses. The Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
- Each winner will be notified by email; posted on the ATM Pacific website under the “Win!” tab; or by phone within (5) five days after the end of each contest month. The winner must claim prize in person at the Company’s address within five (5) days of being notified by either of the above sources. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Company’s address. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. If the prize is a trip, all persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification.
- If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Company. The Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- The Winner of the contest / giveaway must be willing to take a picture with the prize awarded and agree to have picture posted on Company’s website. Should the Winner fail to comply with allowing Company to take and post picture on Website, Company has the option to revoke prize.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- The Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Giveaway Rules.
- The Company reserves the right to make rules and Giveaway contest changes and change the contest dates. Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.